The information contained and accessed on this site (the "Site") is provided by the YMTS INDIA indicated on the homepage as owner of the Site for general guidance and is intended to offer the user general information of interest relating to products and services being offered by our company. The information provided is not intended to replace or serve as substitute for any professional advice, consultation or service.
Based on specific facts or circumstances, the application of laws and regulations may vary. Based on the fundamental universal condition of the electronic communication process, YMTS INDIA does not guarantee or warrant the site will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free, or free of viruses. Therefore, the information is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including accuracy, timeliness and completeness. In no event shall YMTS INDIA , its related partners, managing directors, principals, agents or employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, consequential or other damages whatsoever (including but not limited to, liability for loss of use, data or profits), without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to, contract, negligence or other tortuous actions, arising out of or in connection with the Site, any content on or accessed by use of the Site, or any copying, display or other use hereof.
Third-party links may be provided as a convenience to our users. YMTS INDIA does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. YMTS INDIA is obligated to protect its reputation and trademarks and YMTS INDIA reserves the right to request removal of any link to our Web site.
Terms & Conditions:
- It isn't fundamental for any Client to have signed an acceptance of these terms and conditions for them to apply. Once if a Client accepts a quote means client accepts all our terms and conditions
- YMTS INDIA will provide the Client with a chance to review the appearance and content of the site during the designing process. After development of website such materials will be deemed to be agree and approved unless the Client notifies with in ten (10) days of the date the materials are made accessible to the Client.
- Invoices will be given by YMTS INDIA before Uploading the website in to live.We send Invoices to clients through Email; in any case, the Client required any hard copy of invoice we will provide to clients.Invoices are due upon receipt. Accounts that remain unpaid thirty (30) days after the date of the invoice will be assessed.An Amount of 1.5% or £30 service charge in charged on the total amount of due
- Social Media Marketing and Management is characterized as helping a client to promote and advertise their products & services through various social media channels. YMTS INDIA will respect the parts of your picked social media package, giving a consent to a base 3 months contract is served and regularly scheduled installments are gotten ahead of time. If payment isn't gotten on time,Further services will be ended until payment is received
- YMTS INDIA Purchase domain names in the interest of the Client. We don't provide any payment and renewal services of these domain names.It is the responsibility of client to pay and renew their domains . The cancellation of domain or late payment is not the responsibility of YMTS INDIA. The Client should keep a record of the due dates for payment to guarantee that payment is received in good time
- Termination of services by the Client must be asked for in a written notice and will be effective on receipt of such notice. We don't accept the termination of service when request is sent through Email or Telephone and only confirm in written notice. The Client will be invoiced for design work finished to the date of first notice of cancellation for payment in full within thirty (30) days
- If any of these terms and conditions ought to be determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such term or condition might be separated and the rest of the terms and conditions should survive and stay in full power and impact and keep on being official and enforceable.
- Copyright to the completed work of Web pages created by YMTS INDIA, is owned by the YMTS INDIA. Based on the final payment of this contract, the client have a rights to use as a Website,designs,and content contained in the Website. Rights to photographs, graphics, source code, work-up documents, and programs are particularly not exchanged to the client, and remaining one is the property of their individual proprietors. YMTS INDIA holds the right to show graphics and other Web design components as instance of their work in their individual portfolios
- This agreement starts with an initial payment of 1/2 of final project cost. If Client terminate the work and applies for a refund within 30 days, to YMTS INDIA, Charges will be applied at the hourly rate expressed above, and deducted from the initial payment, the remaining balance amount will return to the client.If work is completed beyond the initial payment the client should be at risk to pay for all work finished at the hourly rate expressed previously. No portion of this initial payment amount will be return unless written application is made within 30 days of signing this contract
- Basic content including text and particular images is to be provided by the Client before starting the development of website. Delays in delivery of content will enhance the time to finish the website.If additional & extra content is provided or significant changes asked for the mock-up design, extra charges will be applied at hourly base
- YMTS INDIA is not responsible for damages or errors to the website by the Client or an outsider after the site has been finished and handover to the client
- A link of YMTS INDIA will show up in either small type or by a small graphic at the bottom of the Client's website. If the client asks for removal of link , They have to pay 10% of nominal fee in the total development charges. When total development charges are under £5000, a fixed amount of £500 will be charged. The Client also agrees that his developed website will present in the YMTS INDIA Portfolio